Niskayuna Reformed Church is now able to accept your tithes and offerings online through PayPal. This service is intended to make the giving process more convenient. All contributions made through this system will appear on members’ year end statements. Also, your contributions are tax-deductible just as they would be with any other donation.
The church is using PayPal to process online gifts. PayPal is the one of the most trusted sources for online transactions. When using this system, you can be confident that your information will remain secure.
One Time Contribution
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why has Niskayuna Reformed Church started accepting online gifts?
We understand that many people are unable to attend church on a regular basis. This system is intended to make it more convenient for anyone to send their tithes and offerings to the church.
- Is this system safe and secure?
Yes – we use PayPal which is one of the most trusted online transition processing services available.
- Will the church see information about my bank account or credit card?
No – the transaction is processed by PayPal. The only information the church sees is your name and the amount.
- Will I see my online gifts on my year end statement?
Yes – any gifts sent through the PayPal system will be recorded the same way your weekly envelopes are recorded.
- Is this service only for members of the church?
No – anyone may use this service to give to the church.
- I don’t know much about PayPal – does it cost me anything to use it?
PayPal is very easy to use. You do not need to sign up for an account. The cost to use this service is absorbed by the church in the form of a small per-transaction fee.