To create a welcoming atmosphere to bring parishioners and guest together to build a sense of community.
- Linda Gardner – Chair
- Coffee Hours: Schedule and coordinate weekly coffee house following church service.
- Congregational and Community Dinners: Schedule and coordinate pot luck dinners.
- Senior Luncheon for parishioners over 70 year of age. Suzanne Mason.
- Bereavement Support is available to assist with post-funeral receptions and luncheons. Tracy Duesterdick and Suzanne Mason.
- Women’s Retreat: Fellowship and exploration of selected topics held annually.
- NRC Women’s Book: Women meet one Saturday a month to discuss books they have read and share a brunch. Organize outings for book club members and anyone interested.
Community Events & Fundraising
- Flea Market – a yearly event that draws approximately 80+ collectibles dealers.
- Community Christmas Concert – a holiday concert provided for the community followed by light refreshments.