Dear NRC community,
In response to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, your Consistory has made the following decision:
- The Potluck on March 15th will be postponed, along with the Coffee Hour on March 22nd
- Sunday School will be cancelled on March 15th and 22nd
- No Cherubs Choir practice on March 15th & 22nd
- Only necessary meetings will take place through March 22nd. Please consult with committee chairs if you have a meeting scheduled.
- The Spiritual Disciplines class will not meet this coming week.
- We will continue to have worship service on Sunday with the following precautions:
- Encouraging people who have other underlying health issues or are over sixty years of age to consider staying home.
- Avoid shaking hands, kissing or hugging.
- Sit, stand and talk at an increased distance from others.
- Avoiding the use of offering plates.
- Encouraging people to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer, tissues, and lined trash receptacles in sanctuary.
We will continue to monitor the situation, adhering to any local or state mandates. We will inform you of any other decisions.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Pastor Jason or the church office.
Stay safe and healthy,