Get Ready for the Silent Auction!
Fundraising Event to Paint Christian Education Building
Please mark your calendars for the Silent Auction Fundraising event that will take place on three Sundays in July.
The auction items will be on display to accept bids at the weekly Sunday coffee hours on July 9 and 16. The Auction will culminate at a special Ice Cream Social coffee hour after Worship on Sunday, July 23. At that time final bids will be accepted and the winners will be announced.
Get ready to bid on the following items:
- Church committees are busy creating a series of themed gift baskets that will be put up for auction.
- Our famous cake and pie bakers will be offering their creations for bid.
- Bob Gardner is donating an antique caned rocking chair with a spindle back
- Ned Spain has donated a framed, signed and numbered print of NRC by Jean Morse
- Jennifer Politano is offering for sale signed and numbered prints of her new oil painting of NRC, just completed this spring.
- and more to come!!
The list of items in the auction will be displayed on the church website beginning in early July – please check regularly to see any new additions: www.niskayunareformed.org . If you are unable to attend the coffee hours to place a bid, you may email Trudy Lehner @ email@example.com or call Jason at the church office at 785-5575.
And, finally, for those who would like to donate toward the fund, but have not yet had a chance to do so, a contribution form is included below.
2017 NRC Painting Fund – Contribution Form
I/We _______________________________________ would be glad to contribute to the “NRC Painting
Fund by pledging our support in the amount of $ ________.
Please return this form to the church office.
Checks, made out to Niskayuna Reformed Church and noting “Painting Fund” in the memo line, are requested by July 23, 2017.
It is with much gratitude that the entire congregation thanks you for your contribution
to the Education Building Painting Fund.