Winner, winner chicken dinner!
Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to help. Some quick reminders:
- Brownies may be placed in the kitchen refrigerator on Thursday or Friday.
- Volunteers should arrive by 2:45pm and park their cars in the upper parking lot off of Niskayuna Drive
- Kitchen volunteers must wear hats.
- Traffic Flow–Cars will enter from Niskayuna Drive and EXIT onto Route 7. The traffic patterns on church property will be monitored by volunteers.
- For safety reasons, we do NOT want people getting out of their cars when purchasing BBQ tickets/Girl Scout Cookies.
- PRICES: $11 for a meal/ $7 for a half a chicken
- Any questions, ask Monica or Joan.
- Enjoy and have fun!
We are grateful to everyone who prayed for beautiful weather and for the help from our caring congregation. We are looking forward to a safe and successful BBQ, and seeing everyone on Friday.