We are a community of people seeking to be of service to each other and to our world through the encouragement of God’s Spirit and the sharing of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We offer many opportunities for worship, friendship, personal growth, and service. We would enjoy having you as part of our fellowship.
Pastor: Rev. Jason Fulkerson
Sunday Morning Worship Services
Infant & Toddler Care provided
Key Yearly Events
Valentines for Homebound members
Lenten Bible Study
Brooks BBQ (Fundraisers)
Holy (Maundy) Thursday Worship Service
Easter Sunrise Service
Annual Rummage Sale (Fundraiser)
Coffee Hours / Lemonade on the Lawn
Mission & Ministry Sunday
Annual Flea Market (Fundraiser)
World Wide Communion Sunday
Ingathering of Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
Thanksgiving Eve Service
Sunday School Advent Mission Project
Community Christmas Concert/Party
Sunday School Christmas Party
Christmas Eve Family Service
Christmas Eve Candlelight Service
Annual Congregation Meeting
Our Church Nursery School is a non-sectarian, nonprofit nursery school that meets in the kindergarten room of the Education Building. The goals are to develop a good self-image, self- discipline, decision making skills and independence. Professional staff help children develop social skills, emotional growth and motor skills through a non-structured, non-pressuring program. Our daily program includes freeplay, art projects, snack time, stories, songs, fingerplays, and outdoor play.
Formal organization of the Congregation of the Reformed Church in Niskayuna is estimated to have occurred in 1750. The original Church at Niskayuna was a log building known as the “Gabat House”, or Prayer House, which was erected at the intersection of River and Niskayuna Roads about 1680. This building was also used as a school and meeting house during the week.
In 1760 a new church building was completed at the corner of Rosendale Road and Troy Road. In 1828 this building gave way to another frame structure erected upon the site now occupied by the present church. It was taken down and replaced by the current brick structure in 1852.