The Fall session of our 2018-2019 Sunday School year begins on Homecoming Sunday, September 9!
Beat the rush by submitting an enrollment form for each student, new or returning, prior to that day. The form can be found at: https://www.niskayunareformed.org/education/sunday-school/sunday-school-enrollment/
Because we have seen very encouraging growth in our Sunday School, especially among our younger students, this year we are adding a new class for our
- PreSchool (3 and 4-year-old) children. Lauren Groudine, assisted by Mandie Stafford, will be teaching this group, meeting in Room 101 (Nursery School Room).
Other grade levels:
- Kindergarten/Grade 1: Teachers Tiffanie Wood and Janel Mirel, meeting in Room 103
- Grades 2/3: Teachers Suzi O’Brien and Mary Counsell, meeting in Fellowship Hall #3
- Grades 4/5: Teachers Brenna Autrey and Lizbeth Amorelli, meeting in Room 104A
- Grades 6-8: Teachers Adrean Kreig and Christina Pustay, meeting in Room 104B
- High School: Teacher Maureen Rizzi, meeting in Fellowship Hall #2 (HS students will remain in church with the rest of the congregation on Communion Sundays, the first Sunday of each month)
In addition to the Enrollment Form, on September 9 students will receive a copy of the 2018-2019 Sunday School Calendar, listing the various activities, as well as vacations and holidays.
Prior to working with our young people, each of our teachers, substitutes, and superintendents is required to participate annually in training covering the NRC Child Protective Guidelines, according to SafeChurch recommended policies.
The Sunday School Volunteers look forward to welcoming back all of our young people and beginning another fun year of deepening our faith as we learn more about our Savior, Jesus Christ!